1) Location of Data:
- On the Nspike desktop is an “estata” folder, which contains folders with each NY#.
- Within each subject folder are folders with the date each task was run
- Within each date are folders labeled 001, 002, etc. These folders contain the tasks that were run on that date
2) Plug in the external HD to the ”’USB” port on the front bottom of the Nspike
3) Open the computer logo (located in the top left corner of the Nspike screen). A command prompt will open up.Type:
>>sudo fdisk -l
4) Mounting your USB drive:
- a) Vfat Hard drives:
>> sudo mount -t vfat /dev/sde1 /mnt/USB -o rw,auto,user,fmask=0022,dmask=0000,exec
b)NTFS Hard drives (WD):
>>sudo mount /dev/sde1 /mnt/USB -o rw,auto,user
5) Unmounting the USB drive:
- Close all windows
>>sudo unmount /mnt/USB
6) Remove the hard drive and transfer data to appropriate places.